Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Mothers Teaching Children in the Home


Elder L. Tom Perry is one of my favorites. I know I'm not supposed to have favorites. But I can't help it. I have always adored him. I think its his smile. I even wrote him a letter when I was like 12, he wrote me back. yup. Im special that way I guess. Anyway, he gave this incredible talk in the April 2010 general conference. You can find it here www.lds.org then look up april 2010 general conference, elder l tom perry his talk is titled : Mother's Teaching Children in the Home.
For some reason blogger is being mean to me and not letting me copy and paste. Anywho..... I am also going to post a picture here of Elder Perry's awesome smile. :)
This talk absolutely raises my spirits as a mother. It makes me want to try harder. It makes me feel so happy that I have the opportunity and the BLESSING of staying home and teaching my children. It is truly a role of mine, and I accept it and grasp it!!!! Enjoy the talk!! :)

No comments: