Sunday, October 28, 2012

M Russell Ballard quote on motherhood





"There is no one perfect way to be a good mother... Each mother has different challenges, different skills and abilities, and certainly different children... What matters is that a mother loves her children deeply and, in keeping with the devotion she has for God and her husband, prioritizes them above all else." Elder M. Russell Ballard

*****************************************************************************

I just love quotes from the General Authorities that speak of motherhood and parenting. It makes me feel so uplifted and inspired. I struggle personally, with guilt, I feel like I can be a much better parent then what I'm being, that others are doing better then I am , etc.. and this quote really inspires me. I am blessed to be a member of this church and to have Heavenly Father on my side, and to have these wonderful quotes from amazing Priesthood holders, to help me in my journey. Love, JL~

No comments: