Thursday, July 2, 2020

New Website Coming Soon!!



Dear friends- thank you once again for sticking around as I try to take care of my family and my own health and push my beloved blog to the side for a full year and a half.  I try to remind myself that their are seasons for everything in life and to be patient- but im not very good with patience!!!

My daughter is finally stabilizing with her kidney disease and my health is beginning to get to a point where I can function a bit and that is such a blessing.  My goal and prayer is to begin working on the back end of the blog again SOON- which is very exciting to me! I will try to get a few new posts up just to give us all something to read lol but my prayer is that 2020 will be my year ! That I will be blessed to return to my beloved blog and my writing.  Im so thankful for those of you who have stuck by my side as I go through a season of extra care for my sweet family and a season of getting my health on track.  Im excited for the new season in life tho! ❤❤❤

What has everyone been up too? I miss you all!! 😊

With love and happy parenting- jl

PS -  I'm also working on a special project that will be based around my life story - and the project is growing bigger and bigger with every prompting I receive, with every tender mercy and with every answered prayer  - im pretty excited for it too. You can learn more at my Instagram  @RiseUpShineBe 😉


No comments: