Monday, August 22, 2011

Back to School Special Things to do for your Kids!

      Here are a few cute ideas and special things to do for your kiddos for Back to School time! There's a few different sites to visit and each one of the blogs is so awesome in it's own way too! ~JL
*********************************************************************************


TipJunkie's Back to School Tradition :


back to school traditions
All picture and idea’s are www.tipjunkie.com ‘s!!

I’m in love with this site, this lady is so talented! Here she has a bunch of cute ideas for special tips for first day of school ideas!
http://www.tipjunkie.com/first-day-of-school-traditions/

*********************************************************************************
Here are a few of my favorite ideas ! Love, JL~

My favorite idea is a special back to school breakfast with a little gift for each child at their place at the table.
We always made french toast growing up. This year, since we homeschool, I haven’t decided yet what we will do since our first day isn’t until next monday!
I do know EXACTLY the best, most perfect gift though. My friends at the ctrringshop.com gave me such a great idea. Why not send your kids to school with a new ctr ring? That way while they are at school ( or home like my kiddos) they can look at it, remember to choose the right, and remember how special they are. Here is what my ctr ring looked like in my high school years ( I replaced it with a wedding ring )
ctr rings
pretty huh ? I wanted something different.
So go visit my friends at www.ctrringshop.com and see what they have to offer. You won’t be dissapointed and just think how cute those little boxes would look on the plates at your special breakfast!!!
ctrringshop

*******************************************************************************************************
Another great idea is to go visit my inspiration Stephanie Nielson. www.nieniedialogues.blogspot.com
First of all read her story, then go look in the archives at her special back to school dinner celebrations she throws her kids each year.
nienie button
*******************************************************************************************************
What kind of special traditions do you do with your family???  Please share!!

No comments: