Monday, March 19, 2012

A Very Special Post from Marlee

Marlee is my nine year old daughter. She is super special, very spiritual, and loves to write. So she wanted to write about Easter for the site. So I let her ! Here you go! Easter from a nine year old’s perspective ! ENJOY! Happy Parenting! Love, JL~

*******************************************************************************************************

spring 2012 336

Marlee holding her baby cousin Emma Rose

 

Easter Time is just a wonderful day where we remember when Jesus died on the cross for us. Some of my friends think Easter is about plastic eggs and Easter baskets. I know why we celebrate Easter. My mom taught us about it and I still learn things from church and the Friend magazine.

Marlee Kaylor March 19, 2012

No comments: